ТвоRец

Объявление

Приветствую тебя на форуме ТвоRец! Этот форум создан для творческих людей. Творческим человеком можно себя считать , если ты рисуешь, сочиняешь стихи, рассказы, романы и другую прозу;если ты сочиняешь музыку или делаешь игры. ну, или ты критик и любишь обсуждать чужое творчество. Наши двери открыты для всех!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ТвоRец » Советы и предложения. » Что поменять? Добавить?

Что поменять? Добавить?

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 1284

Здраствуйте ! Что бы вы хотели видеть нового на форуме?

О великий админ! Дай нам сюда людей творческих, чтоб не только регестрировались но и на форуме общались... :writing:

+1

Это запросто: ЛЮДИ ТВОРЧЕСКИЕ, КОТОРЫЕ  сЮДА ЗАШЛИ! Я ОБРАЩАЮСЬ К ВАМ! :flag:  Не бойтесь " пустого" форума. Заполните его своими никами и сообщениями.

Я всегда говорил, что ты маразматик. :insane: . А вообще, серьёзно, не бойтесь нас, мы не кусаемся :tomato:

Рекламу есче бы убрать, ибо денег многовато жрет..((

Kenshin хорошо бы заполнить хоть немного разделы, для начала. Можно подумать еще и о дизе, ибо стандартные дизайны форумов уже никого не впечатляют. Так же можно сделать баннер для данного форума, а потом порекламировать его на других ресурсах.

(а еще сделать аватары до 150х150 пикселов и в подписях разрешить коды).

Отредактировано Trash (2008-12-09 16:32:08)

+1

Спасибо. Постараюсь. Опыта нет, сам понимаешь- надо, чтоб кто-то посоветовал чё-нить...

Kenshin если хочешь - с дизом могу помочь, в фотошопе хорошо работаю. Только одна поправочка - я девушка =)

+1

Ой ё... Прости, не знал.  Спасибо конечно, но нужно ли париться- народа нет вообще...

+1

Стоит.. мне кажется со временем народ подтянетцО

+1

Думаешь? Почему ты так решил?

Kenshin эээх, ну никто меня не слушает, говорю же - диз надо поменять, народу нравитцо красивые нестандартные дизы, таблицы например. Могу скрипт снега надыбать, будет у нас снежок на форуме падать.=)

+1

О! Это будет офигенно!

Добавьте раздел с рекламой, поменяйтесь ею с другими форумами - творческими, ролевыми, анимешными. И киньте для затравки пару тем в прозу и поэзию. как у нас - Для писателей и поэтов

Good blog you have here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

It's an awesome article in favor of all the internet viewers; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

I know this web site provides quality dependent posts and additional data, is there any other site which presents these things in quality?

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been using? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

It's truly very complicated in this active life to listen news on Television, thus I simply use world wide web for that purpose, and obtain the newest news.

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. But think of if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this blog could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its field. Fantastic blog!

Very soon this web site will be famous among all blogging and site-building users, due to it's nice posts

I simply could not go away your website before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person supply in your guests? Is gonna be back often in order to check up on new posts

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

I'm more than happy to discover this great site. I want to to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to see new stuff on your blog.

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming over again to read further news.

Your way of describing the whole thing in this paragraph is in fact fastidious, every one be capable of simply understand it, Thanks a lot.

Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you just could do with a few % to drive the message house a little bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

At this time it sounds like Drupal is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Its like you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you just could do with some percent to drive the message house a little bit, however other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Вы здесь » ТвоRец » Советы и предложения. » Что поменять? Добавить?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно